- Abandoned, starving dogs make full recovery in Brevard County December 2, 2016Two Brevard County dogs abandoned by their owners played with toys at Brevard Animal Services Thursd
- Officer shoots teen car burglary suspect in Rockledge December 2, 2016A 17-year-old suspected in an attempted car burglary was shot by a Rockledge Police officer late Thu
- SpaceX sets target date for 1st launch since Falcon explosion December 1, 2016SpaceX has set a target date for its return to space since a Falcon rocket exploded on a Space Coast
- Couple carjacks elderly woman in Melbourne December 1, 2016Melbourne police are on the hunt for two people who carjacked an elderly woman overnight. Nancy Dea
The Merritt Island High School Theatre Arts Presents Peter Pan this weekend.
Friday at 7 PM
Saturday at 2 and 7 PM
Sunday at 2 PM
Tickets are going fast!!!
Go to their website www.PeterPanMI.com for ticket information and to make your reservations.
On Saturday, after the 2Pm show, they will be hosting a pirate and fairy party for children who would like to meet and take pictures with the cast, receive gifts from their favorite characters, and eat snacks. After seeing their favorite characters flying around, they are going to want to meet them in person! This special ticket is $25.00 but includes their ticket to the Saturday 2 PM show. Parents do not have to buy a special ticket for the party, just the normal adult show ticket at $10.00. For more information and to send in a reservation, please see the ticket page on their website.
Merritt Island High School
Theatre Arts Director
Fine Arts, Multi-Media and Entertainment Academy Director
What Brevard County road needs a complete landscape makeover to better represent our county?
8 people voted
- 520 from 95 to A1A?
- US 1 from Palm Bay to Rockledge?
- US1 from Rockledge to Grant?
- A1A from Indianatlantic to Cocoa Beach?
- 528 right before you enter Port Canaveral ( turns into A1A)
- Courtney from 528 North to KSC
- What road needs beautification? Add Choice-From 1-95 on 192 to Babcock
@TheRealPatrickD: working tonight in #SpaceCoastStadium for a #BrevardCountyManatees game. the only upside is #Alicia is here!!!! #beautiful
44 months ago