- Rollins College live streaming bloom of rare 'corpse plant' April 17, 2015After 11 years of waiting, the Rollins Greenhouse is expecting the first bloom of their rare and stunning corpse plant.
- Two rescued pelicans bond together and find friendship at Seaworld Orlando April 17, 2015For the past month, the SeaWorld Orlando Animal Rescue Team, including veterinarians and aviculturists, has been caring for two American white pelicans that were brought to SeaWorld for rehabilitation due to substantial injuries.
- Consumer show looking for pregnant women for record attempt April 17, 2015Baby Bellies Beyond Baby Expo, the consumer show will attempt to set the Guinness World Records title for "Mommy Moments" - the largest gathering of pregnant women.
- Leesburg Police: Man hit in head with cinder block while asleep April 17, 2015Leesburg Police say a man was hit in the head with a cinder block while he was sleeping Thursday night.Kayla O'Brien
The Merritt Island High School Theatre Arts Presents Peter Pan this weekend.
Friday at 7 PM
Saturday at 2 and 7 PM
Sunday at 2 PM
Tickets are going fast!!!
Go to their website www.PeterPanMI.com for ticket information and to make your reservations.
On Saturday, after the 2Pm show, they will be hosting a pirate and fairy party for children who would like to meet and take pictures with the cast, receive gifts from their favorite characters, and eat snacks. After seeing their favorite characters flying around, they are going to want to meet them in person! This special ticket is $25.00 but includes their ticket to the Saturday 2 PM show. Parents do not have to buy a special ticket for the party, just the normal adult show ticket at $10.00. For more information and to send in a reservation, please see the ticket page on their website.
Merritt Island High School
Theatre Arts Director
Fine Arts, Multi-Media and Entertainment Academy Director
What Brevard County road needs a complete landscape makeover to better represent our county?
7 people voted
- 520 from 95 to A1A?
- US 1 from Palm Bay to Rockledge?
- US1 from Rockledge to Grant?
- A1A from Indianatlantic to Cocoa Beach?
- 528 right before you enter Port Canaveral ( turns into A1A)
- Courtney from 528 North to KSC
- What road needs beautification? Add Choice-From 1-95 on 192 to Babcock
24 months ago