- Happy trails in Leesburg? Some challenge cost of biking and walking paths May 18, 2013Together, Gardenia Trail and the Leesburg Wildwood Trail provide 3.4 miles of nature trails, 15 feet wide. Both opened In Leesburg on Thursday with a price tag of over $1 million. […]
- UCF student speaks after attack May 18, 2013University of Central Florida student Kaylyn Martin is struggling to recover. Police said a 20–year-old man she used to date ran into her with a car, and then punched her several times in the face. […]
- Citizens asked to report suspicious behavior through 'iWATCH' anti-terrorism campaign May 17, 2013Law enforcement agencies in North Central Florida have announced a new initiative designed to help citizens become more comfortable with reporting suspicious behavior. […]
- Police investigate three separate pitbull attacks in Holly Hill May 17, 2013Anthony Lewis was riding his bike home from work just before 6 a.m. On Friday when he said two pitbulls came out of nowhere. […]Kelly Joyce
Enthusiasm and Passion for Brevard County Real Estate and Residents are the driving force behind my business. As a native of Brevard, I share the love of the waterfront lifestyle so many enjoy! I specialize in Luxury and Waterfront Properties including REOs and Short Sales. As Broker and Owner of Sand Dollar Realty of Brevard, I combine my real estate expertise and construction experience to provide successful results for both Buyers and Sellers.Your Home is a very important part of your life and family. I think it is essential to choose a real estate professional that you can TRUST and has your best interest at HEART. I have helped hundreds of Brevard County residents and newcomers buy, sell, and build the homes of their dreams! I know that my knowledge of the area, maximum on-line exposure, and building relationships within the community are my strengths to achieving these goals. It is my mission to provide you with results, excellent service, confidentiality, and professionalism.
Sand Dollar Realty of Brevard
What Brevard County road needs a complete landscape makeover to better represent our county?
1 people voted
- 520 from 95 to A1A?
- US 1 from Palm Bay to Rockledge?
- US1 from Rockledge to Grant?
- A1A from Indianatlantic to Cocoa Beach?
- 528 right before you enter Port Canaveral ( turns into A1A)
1 month ago