- The Orlando Magic help feed hundreds Thanksgiving morning November 27, 2014The Orlando Magic helped give families in need a hearty Thanksgiving say breakfast Thursday.Kirstin Delgado
- Weather Forecast Thursday, November 27th, 2014 November 27, 2014Your Turkey Day Forecast is shaping up nicely with tons of sunshine and cool temperatures on tap. After a chilly start, afternoon highs run on the cool side, topping out in the mid 60's. Winds kick up out of the northwest and we'll be quite breezy during the afternoon time frame, with gusts in about the 25 mph range. Chilly tonight with lows droppi […]Molly Rosenblatt
- Inspired by son, mom pushes for chemo-free cancer treatment November 27, 2014When we first met Amber Larkin, she was excited to show us a video about the body's natural defenses against deadly cancer cells. It's that same enthusiasm she takes with her when she travels around the world, meeting with researchers and doctors, in an quest to find a better way to treat pediatric cancer. She takes inspiration from her son, Noah […]Tracy Jacim
- Former Apopka Mayor John Land remembered November 27, 2014Former Apopka Mayor John Land was remembered as "a good man" in a funeral service attended by hundreds in Apopka. The VFW in downtown was packed with area politicians and hundreds more that Land touched life of while serving as Mayor for more than 50 years.Mike Synan
Matt Gifford joined Luke & Associates in June of this year to become part of a team that is responsible for staffing medical professionals to healthcare communities nationwide. Prior to joining Luke, he spent 12 years in private education working in recruiting, marketing and fundraising. He has a masters degree in business administration from St. Leo University where he played baseball for the Lions. His free time is spent actively involved in the community working with various organizations and sports programs. He currently resides in Indian Harbour Beach with his beautiful wife and three boys.
775 E. Merritt Island Cswy, Suite 230 Merritt Island, FL 32952
(321) 452-4601 www.lukeassoc.com
What Brevard County road needs a complete landscape makeover to better represent our county?
6 people voted
- 520 from 95 to A1A?
- US 1 from Palm Bay to Rockledge?
- US1 from Rockledge to Grant?
- A1A from Indianatlantic to Cocoa Beach?
- 528 right before you enter Port Canaveral ( turns into A1A)
- Courtney from 528 North to KSC
- What road needs beautification? Add Choice-From 1-95 on 192 to Babcock
20 months ago