- Abandoned, starving dogs make full recovery in Brevard County December 2, 2016Two Brevard County dogs abandoned by their owners played with toys at Brevard Animal Services Thursd
- Officer shoots teen car burglary suspect in Rockledge December 2, 2016A 17-year-old suspected in an attempted car burglary was shot by a Rockledge Police officer late Thu
- SpaceX sets target date for 1st launch since Falcon explosion December 1, 2016SpaceX has set a target date for its return to space since a Falcon rocket exploded on a Space Coast
- Couple carjacks elderly woman in Melbourne December 1, 2016Melbourne police are on the hunt for two people who carjacked an elderly woman overnight. Nancy Dea
Matt Gifford joined Luke & Associates in June of this year to become part of a team that is responsible for staffing medical professionals to healthcare communities nationwide. Prior to joining Luke, he spent 12 years in private education working in recruiting, marketing and fundraising. He has a masters degree in business administration from St. Leo University where he played baseball for the Lions. His free time is spent actively involved in the community working with various organizations and sports programs. He currently resides in Indian Harbour Beach with his beautiful wife and three boys.
775 E. Merritt Island Cswy, Suite 230 Merritt Island, FL 32952
(321) 452-4601 www.lukeassoc.com
What Brevard County road needs a complete landscape makeover to better represent our county?
8 people voted
- 520 from 95 to A1A?
- US 1 from Palm Bay to Rockledge?
- US1 from Rockledge to Grant?
- A1A from Indianatlantic to Cocoa Beach?
- 528 right before you enter Port Canaveral ( turns into A1A)
- Courtney from 528 North to KSC
- What road needs beautification? Add Choice-From 1-95 on 192 to Babcock
@TheRealPatrickD: working tonight in #SpaceCoastStadium for a #BrevardCountyManatees game. the only upside is #Alicia is here!!!! #beautiful
44 months ago