- 22-year old man dies in crash at 417 toll booth August 21, 2014The Florida Highway patrol says a 22-year old Kissimmee man was killed in a crash at a toll booth on State Road 417 Thursday morning.Kayla O'Brien
- Local cancer patients get "Fierce and Fabulous" makeovers August 21, 2014More than half a dozen cancer patients at UF Health Cancer Center received “Fierce and Fabulous” makeovers.Jackie Orozco
- Osceola Co. deputies searching for missing disabled woman August 21, 2014Osceola County Sheriff's deputies say they need the public's help in locating a missing disabled woman. […]
- SeaWorld Orlando releases rehabbed sea turtle August 21, 2014SeaWorld Orlando Animal Rescue Team Members returned a sub-adult loggerhead sea turtle to the Florida waters at Canaveral National Seashore following months of treatment and rehabilitation at SeaWorld Orlando Wednesday.
Matt Gifford joined Luke & Associates in June of this year to become part of a team that is responsible for staffing medical professionals to healthcare communities nationwide. Prior to joining Luke, he spent 12 years in private education working in recruiting, marketing and fundraising. He has a masters degree in business administration from St. Leo University where he played baseball for the Lions. His free time is spent actively involved in the community working with various organizations and sports programs. He currently resides in Indian Harbour Beach with his beautiful wife and three boys.
775 E. Merritt Island Cswy, Suite 230 Merritt Island, FL 32952
(321) 452-4601 www.lukeassoc.com
17 months ago