- Happy trails in Leesburg? Some challenge cost of biking and walking paths May 18, 2013Together, Gardenia Trail and the Leesburg Wildwood Trail provide 3.4 miles of nature trails, 15 feet wide. Both opened In Leesburg on Thursday with a price tag of over $1 million. […]
- UCF student speaks after attack May 18, 2013University of Central Florida student Kaylyn Martin is struggling to recover. Police said a 20–year-old man she used to date ran into her with a car, and then punched her several times in the face. […]
- Citizens asked to report suspicious behavior through 'iWATCH' anti-terrorism campaign May 17, 2013Law enforcement agencies in North Central Florida have announced a new initiative designed to help citizens become more comfortable with reporting suspicious behavior. […]
- Police investigate three separate pitbull attacks in Holly Hill May 17, 2013Anthony Lewis was riding his bike home from work just before 6 a.m. On Friday when he said two pitbulls came out of nowhere. […]Kelly Joyce
Matt Gifford joined Luke & Associates in June of this year to become part of a team that is responsible for staffing medical professionals to healthcare communities nationwide. Prior to joining Luke, he spent 12 years in private education working in recruiting, marketing and fundraising. He has a masters degree in business administration from St. Leo University where he played baseball for the Lions. His free time is spent actively involved in the community working with various organizations and sports programs. He currently resides in Indian Harbour Beach with his beautiful wife and three boys.
775 E. Merritt Island Cswy, Suite 230 Merritt Island, FL 32952
(321) 452-4601 www.lukeassoc.com
1 month ago