- Dead dolphins wash up on Florida beaches December 5, 2013Dead bottlenose dolphins are continuing to wash up along beaches along Florida's east coast.
- Weather Forecast: December 5th, 2013 December 5, 2013High pressure over the Atlantic will control our weather pattern, bringing light southerly winds, very low rain chances, plenty of sunshine and daytime highs in the 80's through the weekend.Molly Rosenblatt
- Fla. Commissioner to discuss improving Volusia County's education standards December 5, 2013Florida's new education commissioner Pam Stewart will speak about common core standards this morning.
- Heroin traffickers discovered near Orlando elementary school December 5, 2013Fourteen people were arrested Wednesday after an eight-month long investigation into a drug ring that was found near an elementary school.
Matt Gifford joined Luke & Associates in June of this year to become part of a team that is responsible for staffing medical professionals to healthcare communities nationwide. Prior to joining Luke, he spent 12 years in private education working in recruiting, marketing and fundraising. He has a masters degree in business administration from St. Leo University where he played baseball for the Lions. His free time is spent actively involved in the community working with various organizations and sports programs. He currently resides in Indian Harbour Beach with his beautiful wife and three boys.
775 E. Merritt Island Cswy, Suite 230 Merritt Island, FL 32952
(321) 452-4601 www.lukeassoc.com
8 months ago