- Driver in day care crash had no drugs or alcohol in system April 17, 2014The driver of a car that was hit by an SUV, and then crashed into a day care center, has tested negative for driving under the influence.
- Man tied to Aaron Hernandez charged with lying to federal grand jury April 17, 2014Oscar Hernandez was arrested Wednesday night on federal charges amid allegations that he lied to a federal grand jury in a gun trafficking investigation that began after a June 2013 homicide in North Attleboro.
- Pit bull shot and killed while attacking small dog in Debary April 17, 2014Debary's Ricky Powell called 911 and said he shot a pit bull named Sam after the dog attacked his miniature Pinscher Tuesday.Kelly Joyce
- Missing Cocoa man reunites with family April 17, 2014The Brevard County Sheriff's Office says a missing Cocoa man was reunited with his family Thursday.
Matt Gifford joined Luke & Associates in June of this year to become part of a team that is responsible for staffing medical professionals to healthcare communities nationwide. Prior to joining Luke, he spent 12 years in private education working in recruiting, marketing and fundraising. He has a masters degree in business administration from St. Leo University where he played baseball for the Lions. His free time is spent actively involved in the community working with various organizations and sports programs. He currently resides in Indian Harbour Beach with his beautiful wife and three boys.
775 E. Merritt Island Cswy, Suite 230 Merritt Island, FL 32952
(321) 452-4601 www.lukeassoc.com
12 months ago